Every new technology that wows you and you dream of working on is developed on a simulation software like ROS.
ROS is the most demanded software for robotics enthusiasts, software engineers, etc who want to test their algorithms, simulate a virtual environment for testing, replicate numbers of robots for observing swarm behaviour, etc. Even one’s whole concept is tested for production of ROS and passed for the product realisation.
From the 28th to 29th of October 2017, InnoTecUK will take part in this workshop organised by the Indian Institute of Technology Ropar (IIT Ropar), targeted at university students and researchers in India.
Prerequisites for the workshop:
- Understanding of Ubuntu and Shell commands. (Recommended)
- Understanding of C++ and Python especially the OOP concepts. (Optional)
- Ubuntu Laptop with ROS installed.
- Preferred Ubuntu 16.04 LTS.
- ROS version: ROS Kinetic
- Academic speaker Mr. Lentin Joseph (Author Mastering ROS for robotics programming and CEO of Qbotics) have been invited as the esteemed speaker for the workshop.
- An E-Talk by Robotics Software Engineer Angelos Plastropoulos from InnoTecUK(Innotecuk.com), United Kingdom, giving a ROS introduction using Robot Ignite Academy Platform provided by The Construct (theconstructsim.com).